Augustus Cullen Law. has a history founded in the finest legal traditions. The firm was established in 1887 in Church Street, Wicklow by the late Frank Kennedy, Solicitor and the late Augustus Cullen acquired that practice in 1924.
The firm practiced as Augustus Cullen & Son from 1958. In 1981, the firm acquired the practice of Solicitor EJH Hopkins which had provided a legal service in Wicklow Town and in the Carnew and Tinahely areas.
Augustus Cullen Law continued the development and expansion of its practice with the opening of its new Dublin office in December 2015. The new offices are located at 18 Bow Street, Smithfield, Dublin 7.